The album tries to bring about the feeling of singing in one’s own home/room/practise space, everything recorded live with hardly any alterations done later.
Arko Mukhaerjee Collective
This is an effort to bring musicians under a common organic platform of open free music sharing each other’s influences from around the world.
The Arko & Hari Ensemble
This project circles around reviving Nepali Gandharba folk tunes and Bengali folk music in a modern contemporary folk blend.
A face of new India sound, Ashram is one of the first bands from east of India to fuse electronica with Indian traditional root-tribal-ethnic tunes/songs.
Festivals & Performances
- Dhaka international folk festival, 2015
- Dhaka Sufi Festival, 2015
- 9 Solo concerts at George Tavern London, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Batyskaf, Zdar, Czech Republic, 2014
- United islands festival, Prague, Czech Republic, 2014
- Bourges blues festival, 2014, France
- Stara Pekarna, Brno, Czech Republic, 2014